© 2019 NEPTUNE DESIGN PTY LTD All rights reserved
Our Terms & Conditions
“Working Day” – means Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
“Normal working hours” – means 9:00am – 5:00pm (Central African Time) on a working day.
“Out of normal working hours” – means time outside of normal working hours.
“Neptune Design”- means Neptune Design (Pty) Ltd (registration number 2017/335487/07).
- Service delivery and Improvements
2.1 Neptune Design seeks to ensure that the services provided to its clients are satisfactory at all times and aims to deliver all services with reasonable care and skill.
2.2 In order to improve the services provided, Neptune Design welcomes any comments that any clients may have, to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commencement of service
3.1 Website, graphic designing, marketing and coding services will commence only once Neptune Design has received at least 50% deposit of the contracted fee, or the full contracted fee thereof.
3.2 All support services will commence only once the full contracted fee is received by Neptune Design.
4.1 Neptune Design shall invoice the client before the service provided is completed. All payments to Neptune Design for services shall be made against the invoice which shall be presented during or after the period of the provision of services in respect to the services provided by Neptune Design.
4.2 All payments must be paid by the date specified on the invoice for payment due. If payment is not made by the due date specified on the invoice, Neptune Design will be entitled to charge interest on the outstanding balance.
5.1 Neptune Design shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 5% per month on all overdue amounts outstanding for more than 30 days from the date specified on the invoice.
5.2 Neptune Design also reserves the right to increase the interest rate, which the client will be notified of such increase at least 30 days before it is due.
5.3 Interest will be calculated on a monthly basis.
6.1 All clients must note that Neptune Design’s working hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm (Central African Time)
Public Holidays: Closed
6.2 The following conditions apply to all forms of communication:
Any communication, including queries, correspondence and work done out of normal working hours will be charged at an additional rate of $45.00 (FORTY FIVE DOLLARS) per hour.
6.3 All clients who do not have support contracts or whose support contracts have expired must note further that:
- Any communication, including queries, correspondence and work done during normal working hours will be charged at a rate of $45 (FORTY FIVE DOLLARS)per hour; and
- Any communication, as mentioned above, done out of normal working hours will be charged at an additional rate of $45 (FORTY FIVE DOLLARS)per hour.
- Cancellation or termination of any service provided/undertaken by Neptune Design may be made at any time subject to the following conditions:
- Should any client cancel their contract before its mid-term is reached, such client shall be entitled to receive 50% of the contracted fee, already paid by such client.
- In respect of all support contracts, 50% of the full contracted fee paid; and
- In respect of websites, graphic designing or coding services, 50% of the deposit or the full contracted fee already paid by such client.
8.1 All queries related to support is to be emailed to email@example.com . This includes, but is not limited to, website; email; hosting; branding; and marketing support queries.
8.2 All contracts for the provision of services provided by Neptune Design shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms from the client.
8.3 Neptune Design reserves the right to update and make changes to these terms and conditions at any time without prior consent of its clients or any other third party involved.